The term VTP, Various Truck Parts, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Bosworth Barn Fryton, Slingsby, York, North Yorkshire, YO62 4AT. Our company registration number is 05506546. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- Read through these Terms and Conditions before using this website.
- Print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
General Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and any such changes will take effect when posted on the website. It is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website therefore your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
- Certain website services will require registration and subsequent access to those services will be subject to an approved login name and password. Information that you provide on this website must be accurate and complete. All Passwords Details are accepted and may be withdrawn at our sole discretion and are exclusive to you and non-transferable and must be treated as strictly confidential at all times. In the event that you have any concerns regarding your Password Details or become aware of any misuse then you must inform us immediately.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on or offered by this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information, they do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by VTP and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website live and running smoothly however VTP takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms and Conditions of Sales
- Please see the How To Order section of this website for full details regarding how to purchase products from the VTP website.
- All orders placed on this website will be subject to our acceptance in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
- The confirmation stage explains the final details of your order. After this we will send you an order acknowledgement outlining the products which you have ordered. Please note that this order acknowledgement is not an order confirmation or an order acceptance from VTP.
- Acceptance of your order and therefore the completion of the contract between yourself and VTP will only take place once your order has been despatched unless you have been notified that your order has not be accepted or has been subsequently cancelled.
- Our VTP website operates using a stock indication system which indicates to you if we have the selected item in stock or if it is a special order item. The stock indication status shown on our website is updated every 24 hours therefore the actual stock at our warehouse may vary to that shown on the site, an issue which may arise when orders are received before your order can be processed. Should you order an item where this has occurred we will send you an e-mail advising you of the changed status at the earliest possible convenience.
- All prices are shown in GBP £ and are exclusive of VAT and delivery rates. For delivery rates please see our Delivery and Returns Policy
- Payments can be made either on account or through Ayden.
- Standard delivery including Next Day Delivery (when ordered by 4pm Monday-Thursday ) and Free UK Delivery (when spending over £100 and products weighing less than 20KG) applies to products being delivered to customers in mainland UK excluding the Scottish Highlands.
- Due to carrier fees additional delivery charges will be made when delivering to addresses located within the Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Orkney, Shetland and Scottish Islands and both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- Delivery charges are specified when you place an order.
- Whilst we make every effort to deliver goods as quickly as possible, due to unforeseen factors delays are occasionally inevitable. VTP shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
- The risk of loss and/or damage of products is passed to the buyer on the date of delivery.
- All goods sent out by carrier are on a next day delivery service unless otherwise stated. VTP needs to be notified within 48 hours of the delivery date if the goods have not arrived to enable us to investigate with the carriers for any claim to take place. Failure to notify VTP within this time frame could result in the loss of goods.
All new parts come with a 12 month manufacturer warranty. The warranty period starts from the date of invoice. In the event of a warranty claim VTP must be promptly notified in writing on the appropriate VTP form, and will only accept claims due to faulty materials or workmanship. Goods must be returned carriage paid for immediately upon the discovery of the defect. No credit will be given until such time as VTP is satisfied that such defects arose solely through mentioned causes and VTP has received credit from the manufacturer or supplier. VTP shall in no circumstances be liable for any consequential loss or damages. All replacement items for warranty claims will be booked out at the current VTP price.
All reconditioned parts (i.e. all part numbers with ‘R’ at the end) will incur a surcharge as the old unit is to be returned to us (VTP Ltd) in a serviceable condition.
If the item is deemed to be not in serviceable condition by VTP and / or the Manufacturer / Supplier, then the full surcharge amount will be applied to the relevant customer account.
Some new parts are subject to surcharge (including, but not exclusively, clutches, starter motors, alternators and air brake equipment). Please contact us before you make a purchase if you wish to confirm the part you require is subject to surcharge and / or to check the surcharge amount.
Due to the ever changing marketplace and supply contracts, VTP are unable to categorically state within the individual part details whether and at what point any particular part is subject to a surcharge, as such we reserve the right to apply the appropriate surcharge / terms to your account without specific notification.
- If for any reason you wish to return a product purchased from VTP you must first obtain a returns authorisation form by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01653 669555.
- As stated the request must be made prior to the item being returned and all fields of the returns authorisation form must be completed correctly and then attached to the goods. Failure to obtain a returns authorisation form will incur a 25% handling charge.
- Whilst it is the responsibility of the customer to return an item to us we are able to arrange uplift when requested to do so. If you would like to arrange the uplift of an item please contact us at email@example.com or on 01653 669555. Please note that there will be a carriage charge for this service in order to cover our costs.
- All stocking items which are returned within 14 days from receipt of goods in their original packaging and in a resalable condition will NOT incur a handling charge (minus the carriage cost). Goods returned outside the 14 days period will incur a 20% re-stocking fee.
- Goods returned outside the 28 day period may not be eligible for return, please contact us before you return the goods where we may at our discretion accept the returned goods with a 20% re-stocking fee.
- Non stocking or special order items which have been ordered especially from the manufacture may not be eligible for credit or exchange however this is dependent on the returns policy of the manufacturer. Please enquire before ordering a special order item as to what the returns procedure is for this item.
All returns should be sent to the following address
Various Truck Parts Limited
Units 2-4 Beansheaf Industrial Park
Kirby Misperton, Malton
North Yorkshire, England
The VTP webstore is operated by:
Various Truck Parts Limited
Units 2-4 Beansheaf Industrial Park
Kirby Misperton, Malton
North Yorkshire, England
Telephone: 01653 669555
Registered in England with Company Number: 05506546
VAT Number: GB 390372646
It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights, if you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us.
VTP Ltd do not have, or wish to imply any connection whatsoever with any Dealers / Manufacturers and / or their branding. Any part numbers used in any way within this site and / or application[s] are exclusively for reference purposes and do not indicate or imply any connection between VTP Ltd and any Dealer / Manufacturer and / or their parts / systems whatsoever.
All data / contents within / forms part of this website / application is copyright VTP Ltd 2019 E&OE.
We highly recommend that you print these Terms and Conditions, and if you require any more information or details about our Terms & Conditions then please feel free to Contact VTP Ltd Here.